Subject to name availability your new Company can be set up and ready to go within 1 working day.
What's included in the formation package:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- A copy of the Memorandum & Articles of Association containing a copy of the Certificate of Incorporation
- Fully completed opening Statutory Registers
- Fully written up minutes of the first and second Directors meetings
- Fully written Elective Resolutions
- Fully completed Stock Transfer Forms (duty paid where appropriate)
- All required Company House documentation
- Copy of Table A regulations
- Initial Share Certificates
What are the benefits of forming a Limited Company:
The principal benefit of trading as a Limited Company has always been the limited liability bestowed upon the company's Directors and Shareholders. As long as the business is operated legally and within the terms of the Companies Act, Directors or Shareholders personal assets are not put at risk in the event of a winding up or receivership.
Recent changes to Corporation Tax legislation have further enhanced the attractiveness of operating as a Limited Company. Only one Limited Company can trade with the same name.
If you have any questions on forming your new Company or would like to check on name availability please contact your local office for assistance.Contact us for an appointment
Wherever you are located, we offer a free, no obligation, initial consultation at a time that's convenient to you.Schedule here
We offer a wide range of services to our personal clients to assist with taxation and accountancy services.Personal Services
"My son was thrilled about his special prize and bag of “treasures” he was allowed to take home with him. Thanks for exceeding our expectations! " Jenna S., Denver, CO